Gory Cancer Video
Heres the link to go straight to the Gory Cancer Video on YouTube!
I posted an Instagram poll recently about whether followers would like to see a gory video of all my cancer treatments and the result was overwhelmingly ‘yes’.
My most honest and open video to date – here are all the gory up close and personal videos of my cancer treatments. You’ll see gore, pus, shedding skin, blood and tears. I know that this stuff and these sorts of videos fascinate and delight me so I know there are people out there who will love it.
In the video I show:
- what my cancer patches look like just before radiation therapy
- allergic reaction to Septrin – amongst other things my entire body swelled up and then eventually my skin started peeling
- me in Warwick hospital showing how difficult it was for me to breathe. I had an infection at the back of my throat and at the front, plus my nodes were pressing in
- my face at one of the worst points where you can see how puffy it was
- the process for getting radiotherapy to my face. I had to have several masks fitted exactly to my face shape and so I had cling film stuff put over my face while they drew on it then 3 lead sections made
- a lead contact lens being inserted into my eye prior to radiotherapy and being taken out afterwards
- a series of videos of my leg where my lymph node in my leg got so big that it actually split open
- the after-result of radiotherapy to my throat. My lips and the inside my mouth were all bloody and every day I had to take the dried blood off my lips and remove gunk and mucus
- when my throat was just too sore to swallow I had to have a tube inserted so that I could have food put into my stomach so theres footage where was it going in and also removal
- my PICC line being removed
I fully intend to do individual treatment videos so if you want to watch any of these procedures in more detail or in slow time or to find out more about them then just watch out for those videos.
Kim Debling is a Hampshire, UK based designer and Director of her own company Kestrel Design Ltd. She is mum to Rose and Harvey and wife to her best friend Steve. She’s fighting off Stage 4 Lymphoma and sharing her story along the way, mainly via YouTube. Kim is passionate about being happy, mental wellbeing and in particular art and creative pursuits as therapy during tough times. She teaches online at Udemy, has published books and has art and printables available for sale.