Welcome to ‘The Homemade Wedding’ – We’re engaged!! Back in May this year (2011) my boyfriend popped the question. I’m a crafter through and through and immediately set the ball rolling to create The Homemade Wedding of our (my) dreams!
- a wedding dress
- bridesmaids/flower girl dresses
- save-the-date and invitations
- bridal party thank you gifts
- church service cards, name cards, table names, table plan
- UK grown flowers
- as little waste, and as much re-use as possible
- eco-options where viable
Kim Debling is a Hampshire, UK based designer and Director of her own company Kestrel Design Ltd. She is mum to Rose and Harvey and wife to her best friend Steve. She’s fighting off Stage 4 Lymphoma and sharing her story along the way, mainly via YouTube. Kim is passionate about being happy, mental wellbeing and in particular art and creative pursuits as therapy during tough times. She teaches online at Udemy, has published books and has art and printables available for sale.